15 Sep Iteration 2019.01.R1
Web Content Selector
To make users work more comfortable we have introduced the new feature that allows choosing a layout for Web Content Selector. User can switch between several pre-defined layouts.
Each tab can be also adjusted to the user’s needs.
Story elements state preview
Indicators of underset/overset/empty frames can be visible also in the page preview mode in Issue Manager.
Print preview of the issue
User can easily open and print the preview of the issue.
Warning about the wrong number of pages in the issue
In the product configuration (Product Editor), we can set additional parameters:
- Number of the first/last page in the issue;
- Option “Warn about missing pages inside the issue”.
First/last page number can be overwritten in the pagination tab in Issue Manager.
Example of faulty pagination with the option “Warn about missing pages inside the issue” on.
Deadline for sending pages
It is really important to meet the deadline for sending pages to the printing house. Hubert has built-in functionality to set a specific deadline time for products.
It can be set on several levels:
- Recipe (OpenerX);
- Page in a recipe (OpenerX).
Example of configuration on a product level.
The new way of Plugin installation
The functionality of manual Hubert Plugin installation/reinstallation has been moved to the context menu (right mouse button click).
The easier way to check Plugin version
Now it is easier to check the version of your currently installed Hubert Plugin. Just hover your mouse cursor over the ID/IC icon in Trampoline.
Trampoline also informs about the newest version of Hubert Plugin. Depends on chosen update mode described below it can be installed manually or automatically. The necessity of Plugin update will be indicated by the black arrow above IC/ID icon.
Plugin update modes
In the settings window of Trampoline, the user can choose one of the three modes of Plugin update:
- Automatic (set by default) – the update of Plugin is run (if necessary) every time the user launches an application;
- Manual – the user should install the newest version of Plugin using the option from the context menu;
- Enterprise – Plugin won’t be updated/installed.
Plugin switching (Hubert/Woodwing)
Trampoline supports better the way of work with Hubert and Woodwing plugin. If the Woodwing plugin is installed on the user’s PC then the additional IC/ID icon will be shown on the list. Starting the app using the specific icon determines the plugin that will be used.
Photo upload improvements
Photos can get one of the four indicators during the upload process:
- The photo with the same checksum (SHA1) already exists in the Phoboss database. A user will be editing the current instance of the photo;
- The photo does not exist in the Phoboss database. A new media-record will be created;
- The similar photo has been found in the Phoboss database, currently uploaded photo will be added to the existing media-record;
- If the user will press the yellow indicator from point 3 it will change its state to blue. The photo will be forced to be exported as a new media record.
Separate media files from media record
From now on, users can separate incorrectly merged photos into one media-record.
How to do it?
1. Select media-file that should be moved to the separate media-record and press the button “Separate selected media file(s)“;
2. New upload tab will be opened. Keywords should be auto-filled by the script (without record context), copyrights will be moved with the media-file;
3. After uploading, the photo (media-file) will be presented in the separate media-record. Voilà!
Phoboss photo panel as a standalone web application
It is accessible in Administration tab in Trampoline. Permission Aloha_App_Electron_Phoboss is required.
Information about channel usage in Oxana exports
It is possible now to easily check whether the specific channel is used in Oxana exports.
New permission – OxanaVisible
We can grant permission to the specific area. User will be able to create/see Oxana export that contains elements (channels/products etc.) visible for selected area(s).
FredAdmin permission enables visibility of all Oxana exports (overwrites OxanaVisible permission).
Improvements in the photo processing
Photo processing mode has been moved from the color profile definition to the new tab in Admin application – Photo processors. Processing can be set on 3 levels:
- Frame in Mark;
- Image rectangle in Phil project.
There are different states for photo processing:1. “No processing” – photo processing won’t be performed in a specific context;2. “Packaging” – has the same effect as “Use autopackage” in the older version of Hubert;3. “Inherit” – can be set on segment/frame, causes the inheritance of the setting from the higher level.Choosing one of the photo processors results in the execution of the logic similar to the current “Use autocorrection“. Photo processors have also new “Preprocessing” property.
Processing based on photo processor with “Preprocessing” on looks like this:
FCA fields in Workflows
Workflows definition can now be based on FCA fields with INT type.
Definition of filters usable in the search panel
We have introduced new property “Use in search” to the filters based on FCA fields. All fields used in the filter configuration are placed into the Filtering group in Search term tab automatically. Such configuration allows the user to use the filters within the Search in columns.
UAC – changes in Area permissions
Area Mode as the main logging mode
All system groups have been deleted (e.g [area] mediapress). Instead, a special root group has been added – [BASE].
It is the sum of all rights from old area groups. Each user account inherits permissions from this group.
AREA2AREA has been removed. Now it will be handled by special permission (Product Area) set on a user/group level that will be inherited according to the new algorithm.
Permission inheritance algorithm has been changed. From now on DENY in the inheritance chain causes the user not to receive permission (unless it is overwritten by ALLOW in other groups in the chain). The new logic is depicted in the picture below.
For the new algorithm, the token version is raised to 3 (refresh token stay on version 1).
Visual adjustment in Area permissions tab
Due to changes in area permissions, there have been adjustments in UAC interface.
- Tab works only in Area mode;
- Selection on Product area expands the list of all accessible areas;
- Indicators at the bottom side have been removed;
- Quicksearch has been added.
“Cloud mode” has been removed. Its functionality is provided by system accounts.
Access to the uploader panel from Issue Manager
Within one click user will be transferred to the uploader panel.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.